We are looking for a Marketing Lead to join our team in London.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of London’s fastest growing tech startups, building nPlan’s marketing function, as our first full-time hire in this field. You will have the freedom & responsibility to shape and develop the long-term direction of our public brand, improving our UK & International presence and helping us build a brand which appeals to customers, prospective employees, and investors.
You will work closely with the Commercial Director & CEO, as well as liaising with key stakeholders within our Product Management, Sales and Customer Success teams, and selected Customers and Partners. The role will be focused on our UK and international markets, including supporting our new office in Australia and marketing activities in Europe and North America.
At nPlan you will be working with a progressive and diverse team, well backed by our recent Google investment [read about the nPlan team of nPlanauts & Investors here].
We're working with emerging technologies such as Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the world (think HS2, Heathrow, Crossrail), which means an opportunity to have a significant impact on the world around us, and what it will look like in the future, from the very first day.
- Building our presence and brand recognition within our target markets and sectors
- Leading development of the annual marketing strategy and associated budgets, with full ownership of the delivery on a day-to-day basis
- Production of a wide range of marketing communications materials and sales tools with both internal and external resources – including liaison with an external PR agency
- Driving the use of marketing as a key resource for Sales and Customer Success, working alongside the teams to ensure the highest quality / impact of the output
- Managing all advertising, promotion and campaigns day-to-day, including management of the website and social media channels
- Monitoring the efficiency of different marketing channels to optimise future marketing investment
- Organising and supporting our presence at events and exhibitions
- Please mention the word 'crane' in your application
- Aspiration to build out the team to deliver on the marketing strategy
- 5+ years experience working in B2B marketing (agency side or in-house) with strong B2B knowledge
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in both verbal and written form
- Energised to create something from nothing, taking our nascent marketing activities and building them into a high performing part of the company
This is the first dedicated marketing role, but we anticipate the team growing! This means...
- You will have a ‘growth mindset’, thriving in establishing new working practices and procedures
- You will be passionate about what you do and your contribution to our growth
- You will enjoy working across multiple teams and interacting with important internal & external stakeholders
- You have experience managing and mentoring junior team members, enabling you to grow our marketing function
Additional experience in any of the below would be ideal but not required:
- Startup experience
- Design skills & expertise with design applications
- Understanding of/experience in the construction and infrastructure industry
- We offer an unrivalled space for personal and career development
- We offer a fun and collaborative work environment
- We will offer you freedom and autonomy to do your job to the best of your ability as our marketing expert
- As well as brilliant benefits and working flexibility