nPlan are looking for our very first Product Marketing Manager. This is a brand new role for us, so a huge opportunity for the right candidate.
- In this role you’ll work with our Product, Marketing and Sales teams to ensure our B2B products land with our customers and prospects, driving engagement, excitement and adoption.
- We are a very fast-growing Series A startup with investors including GV (formerly known as Google Ventures) and Demis Hassabis (founder of DeepMind).
- Base salary of £55k-£70k depending on experience, along with equity package.
- Flexible working hours & locations - so long as you can do our core hours of 11am-3pm GMT Mon-Fri, we’re happy.
- Central London office with private roof terrace - though working from home/elsewhere is fine too.
- Enhanced benefits package including (for example) private medical insurance, unlimited holiday allowance, annual retreat, enhanced family and sick leave policies.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
In this brand new role you’ll work very closely with our Marketing, Product and Sales teams to ensure that our products are clearly and effectively communicated to our customers and prospects, generating excitement and engagement. You’ll be passionate about making sure that the right message reaches the right audience, and in turn leads to adoption and interest in our innovative solutions.
Our purpose is to inspire the world to forecast correctly and empower it to tackle risk, powered by our deep learning technology and its unique ability to forecast the outcomes of construction projects. We’re on a mission to change how construction projects are planned, managed and executed, and in the process unlock a trillion dollars of new project value for the world through our data-driven forecasting.
We’re lucky to work on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the world, which gives us both an opportunity and a privilege to make a significant impact on the world around us, and what it will look like in the future, every day.
You’ll be joining a world class and well funded team, backed by top investors including GV (formerly known as Google Ventures) that all believe in the future we are creating. We’ve been on a tremendous growth trajectory for the last five years, and following our latest investment round we’ve got very ambitious growth plans for 2023 and beyond.
About the role:
- Working with our Product team, you’ll collaborate on the development of new products and features, so that you’re able to provide insights into market positioning and implement successful marketing strategies to drive adoption.
- You’ll work with our Marketing team to strategise how campaigns, messaging and our brand in general will best land with our customers.
- You'll be responsible for generating content that promotes specific features or benefits of our AI platform, or particular products within it. This may include but is not limited to social media posts, documents, videos, contributing to our website and producing thought leadership pieces on our blogs.
- You’ll keep a pulse on what’s happening in the market, and Product Marketing, to feed back insights and develop solutions to keep nPlan fresh and relevant.
- Together with our Marketing Lead and Events & Community Manager, you’ll ensure that our releases and updates are communicated clearly and effectively to drive engagement and excitement.
- B2B product marketing experience (ideally within tech or the construction/infrastructure space)
- Deep and demonstrable knowledge of product marketing frameworks in SaaS.
- Experience of generating ideas and seeing these through to implementation.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines, collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Adaptable to, and comfortable with, change (because there’s often a lot of this at a start-up).
- Attention to detail - please mention the word ‘crane’ in your application.
- Experience as a Product Marketing Manager in a rapidly scaling organisation, ideally at Series A or later stage.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Marketing, Product and Sales teams.
- A knowledge of the Construction/Infrastructure sector.
What your typical work week will be like:
A typical week will involve some amount of individual research on competitors, case studies, and user needs as well as frequent meetings with product teams, marketing and commercial teams to inform a collaborative go to market strategy and marketing messaging. You may join specific stand ups or sprint planning meetings of certain squads depending on your focus.
You will meet with the VP of Product for a weekly check in to review your priorities and discuss progress. You will also meet frequently with the Marketing Lead to review current marketing initiatives and align messaging across products. You will likely also join meetings with commercial to review product pitch decks and case studies to ensure the messaging is consistent with product positioning. The product and development teams work in two week sprints so you might align work with two week sprints to share updates. You will probably spend a lot of time in meetings and on slack discussing with various people inside the business as well as conducting external research.
What working at nPlan will be like:
- There is plenty of opportunity for a high degree of ownership over different areas, and you will be directly exposed to all areas of the business.
- Your voice will always be heard. What you do or say counts, not who you are or where you're from.
- We have three core values that underlie everything we do: Learn from Everything, Be Radically Truthful, and Aim High, Run Fast. These enable us to create a collaborative, inclusive environment where we can move effectively and efficiently to implement the best solutions.
- We are a cross-disciplinary team, and come from all backgrounds and countries.
- Fantastic benefits package for Health & Wellbeing, Learning & Development, family leave, weekly team meals and more.
- We are committed to addressing the diversity problem in the tech industry, and that starts with making sure we have a diverse team where everyone feels at home and can contribute as an equal.
- Having time to yourself and a private life is important. We offer a very flexible work environment and an unlimited holiday policy.
We are working hard to create a workplace that is inclusive to everyone, no matter their background, or where they are in life. We believe that only a truly diverse place can create great products that serve a wide audience and improve the world. We believe in equality of opportunities and that's why we make sure that these ideas are reflected in our values, and that we really apply these in all aspects of our company culture.
If you have a need for any adjustments during our interview process, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Please note we are unable to provide Visa sponsorship for this role.