Job Title: Growth Director
Based: Hybrid with an office in Whitechapel, London
Salary: £90k-£120k (depending on experience) plus equity package
nPlan is on a mission to inspire the world to forecast correctly and empower it to tackle risk, powered by deep learning technology and a unique ability to forecast the outcomes of construction projects. We want to change how construction projects are planned, managed and executed, and in the process unlock a trillion dollars of new project value for the world through our data-driven forecasting.
We’re lucky to work on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the world with clients including HS2, Network Rail and Shell, which gives us both an opportunity and the privilege to make a significant impact on the world around us, and what it will look like in the future, every day.
You’ll be joining a world class and well funded team, backed by top investors including Google Ventures and Demis Hassabis (founder of DeepMind) that all believe in the future we are creating. We’ve been on a tremendous growth trajectory for the last six years, and following our latest investment round we’ve got very ambitious growth plans for 2024 and beyond.
What we’re looking for:
We are creating a new category, and are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and creative Growth Director to lead us in building awareness and education about the benefits of nPlan, driving customer acquisition, retention and advocacy across our target sectors.
This role is critical to our success and will sit on the Senior Leadership Team, reporting directly to the CEO with one direct report and the opportunity to build out the team further.
- Responsible for the growth strategy, P&L and execution ensuring the marketing team are achieving their goals and the commercial team as a unit are meeting the business revenue targets within the agreed CAC.
- Own the overarching brand positioning, value proposition and messaging with a clear messaging matrix for each ICP, personas within the buying group, and stage of the journey ensuring consistency across all channels.
- Identify and implement new growth initiatives across different channels with a test and learn approach to build a repeatable and scalable demand gen machine bringing in leads and revenue from our target ICPs. Develop, optimise and grow existing successful channels and run a test and learn approach to trial out new ones.
- Work with the sales team to optimise every stage of the customer journey from initial awareness to loyal referring customer. Support the BDRs on their outbound campaigns and programs to engage and book meetings with prospects and use their insights to refine marketing campaigns.
- Create a rolling content plan to position nPlan as the thought leader in this space and a trusted resource for valuable insight on forecasting and managing risk of large projects.
- Work with the product team to improve the marketing of the existing and new products and features, supporting sales with collateral and content and building a feedback loop for customer insight.
- Create marketing dashboards and reports to accurately track and optimise all channel and funnel activity against spend.
- Lead, coach and develop the marketing lead determining gaps and growth opportunities and training and hiring accordingly.
- Experienced in the ABM/Demand gen tech stack knowing what tools to use and how to use them to generate the most efficient marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A proven track record of leading growth efforts for a B2B Enterprise SaaS company (even better if you’ve worked for a business that defined a category).
- An experimentation and entrepreneurial mindset, driven by creativity and curiosity to drive growth and we’ll make sure you have the environment to support this. You love thinking outside of the box and testing new ways to drive awareness and growth.
- Comfortable in challenging the status quo, recommending and implementing change in any part of the business with logic to support it.
- Data driven - you’re passionate about using data to support decision making and continually looking for ways to optimise your marketing activity.
- Customer focused, always thinking about the customer first, their challenges and the language they use to drive your marketing efforts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail, which you will be able to demonstrate by mentioning the word 'crane' in your application.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and not get afraid to get stuck in (and get your hands dirty). You thrive in operating at all levels of the business from executing a campaign to presenting at a board meeting.
What it’s like working at nPlan:
- Creating the right work/life balance is important to us so we offer flexible working hours & locations - our core working hours are 11am-3pm GMT Mon-Fri
- We are still a relatively small team so there is plenty of opportunity for a high degree of ownership over different areas of the product, and you will be directly exposed to all areas of the business.
- Your voice will always be heard. What you do or say counts, not who you are or where you're from.
- We have three core values that underlie everything we do: Learn from Everything, Be Radically Truthful, and Aim High, Run Fast. These enable us to create a collaborative, inclusive environment where we can move effectively and efficiently to implement the best solutions.
- We are working hard to create a workplace that is inclusive to everyone, no matter their background, or where they are in life. We believe that only a truly diverse place can create great products that serve a wide audience and improve the world. We believe in equality of opportunities and that's why we make sure that these ideas are reflected in our values, and that we really apply these in all aspects of our company culture.
- Salary of £90k-120k depending on experience, along with equity package.
- Central London office in Whitechapel with private roof terrace and monthly team meals. Our expectation outside of onboarding is for you to be in the London office at least once a month post onboarding.
- Enhanced benefits package including private medical insurance, unlimited holiday allowance, health and wellbeing packages, a generous learning and development budget, annual retreat, enhanced family and sick leave policies.
- We are committed to addressing the diversity problem in the tech industry, and that starts with making sure we have a diverse team from all backgrounds and countries where everyone feels at home and can contribute as an equal. We offer Visa sponsorship and contribute to relocation costs (role dependant).
If you have a need for any adjustments during our interview process, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them.